In its fifth edition, Panoràmic focus on the concepts of uncertainty, chance and prediction. Artistic creation has always moved in the realm of uncertainty, challenging the representation of reality, projecting possible futures and escaping the determinism of the absolute truth.
Can you take a picture of uncertainty? What is the image of chance? Visually, how can you represent a prediction? We invite you to interpret the above mentioned concepts of uncertainty, chance and prediction, along with all those circumstances fitting the theme of this year edition, and to share your photographs or micro videos, by using the hashtag #panoramicrandom.
Attention, Panoràmic invites you to participate in a very uncertain call … we invite you to imagine, create, document and elaborate images or testimonies of uncertainty, of random situations and of all predictions that you could make or be subjected to.
- Anyone over 18 can participate.
- There is no limit to the number of pictures that can be submitted. Images can be still and/or moving (maximum duration 30 sec).
- The images must have been taken within March 15th to August 30th, 2021.
- Participants will be able to participate by posting the image on Instagram via story or IGTV and tagging the festival www.instagram.com/panoramicfestival/
- The image must include the hashtag: #panoramicrandom
- This call accepts all types of images, made with all kind of instruments: like conventional cameras, tablets, smartphones, webcam, scanner, computer …
Images can be submitted from March 15th to August 30, 2021.